Fraud Analyst - TBI Credit
- Reviews case files to identify patterns to develop anti-fraud techniques, systems, and fraud control programs.
- Prepares fraud incident reports identifying types / linkages to ensure accurate documentation to substantiate case.
- Identifies fraud trends that may warrant modifications to existing fraud risk mitigation processes.
- Identifies opportunities and develops recommendations for fraud process improvements and product enhancements.
- Monitors the performance of various fraud strategies and generates reports necessary to evaluate the fraud strategies. Creates clear, concise reports in summarizing fraud analysis results and suggested anti-fraud process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in e-commerce, payments or financial services related to fraud prevention, detection and investigation.
- Experience in the fraud risk discipline with all types of consumer lending products is highly desired.
- Experience of interpreting results from fraud systems (e.g. device fingerprinting, IP , Geo-location, velocity) is an advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work alone or as a part of a team.
- Build strong relations with external anti-fraud experts and authorities.
- Communication skills.