Modeling & Analysis Specialist
- Participates in designs and implementation of the consumer lending model risk management processes including model development, testing and validation.
- Participates in the process of design and improvement of consumer lending model standards and procedures.
- Model documentation review, assessment of performance monitoring, model validation, and use implementation.
- Build statistical consumer lending models and completes various analytical projects (with internal and/or external resources) for a variety of model applications including origination, risk management, fraud, and/or collections.
- Maintain current/develop new analytical model reports and presentations for senior management / governance committees.
- Establishes and tests software integration solutions or new technologies to optimize and enhance business decision-making.
- Establishes and tests deployment and validation rules / configurations, defines detailed test cases / performs User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance (QA), coordinates UAT/QA as required with other teams within TBI, drives new or changed deployment validations, covers post production monitoring.
- Career advancement in a leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Modern office facility with excellent location (8-12 Putul lui Zamfir Str.)
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in modelling.
- Experience with analytical and/or modeling tools including SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, WPS etc. is considered a significant advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Computer Science or a related quantitative field.