Regulatory Risk Officer
TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company. Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender. We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Regulatory Risk Officer
- Participates in the development and maintenance of an enterprise management framework, standards and practices related to risk management and observes their effective application in the bank and its subsidiaries;
- Provides administrative support as well as prepares the necessary materials and information for the needs of the Management and repsective Committes and Commissions as well as other bodies of the Bank;
- Organizes the development and implementation of the Bank's policy regarding operational risk management.
- Coordinate the operational risk management policy of TBI Bank with its subsidiaries and companies.
- Maintaining and developing the implementation of the Basel II and EU regulations The operational risk.
- Preparation of an internal analysis of capital adequacy and stress-test analyzes in the operational risk section.
- Organize the development and maintenance of Contingency reactions and business continuity plan of TBI Bank EAD and its subsidiaries.
- Is responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly risk management reports, including ICAAP, ILAAP, stress tests, Recovery Plan and etc.;
- Is responsible for preparing internal analyzes of capital adequacy, impairment on loan portfolio, concentration risk, credit portfolio structure, collateral level, and other; Is responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting forms to the Regulator, assigned to the department (iLPF, COREP);
- Education: Economic education, Master's degree;
- Knowledge in EU legislation and BNB Ordinances;
- Computer literacy: Excellent to the extent of fulfilling core duties;
- Professional experience: Minimum 3 years of similar management position;
- Languages: fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Excellent professional competencies, organizational and communication skills;
- Self-motivated team player.
We offer you:
- Competetive remunaration
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry
- Working environment based on openness and team work
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union)
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to send us their CV in English.