Senior AML Officer
TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Senior Anti Money Laundering Officer
- Participates in the preparation and update of the internal rules, procedures and criteria for control and prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Provides official opinion over new products, channels and etc. of the Bank;
- Analyzing the work of the specialized AML Software and being responsible for its improvements and developments;
- Coordinates the performance and participates in data analysis of the specialized AML software system and draws conclusions regarding the established unusual activity and presence of suspicions
- Coordinates the performance and participates in analysis and customers evaluations through review of customer files and other documents to establish, analyze and report suspicious customers, deals and transactions;
- Provides official opinion over stepping into relation with foreign individuals or legal entities;
- Coordinates and participates in preparation of materials and conducts training of staff to enhance their qualification in the implementation of measures to prevent the use of the Bank for the purpose of money laundering and financing of terrorism;
- Coordinates the performance and supports the employees of the business units and bank offices on issues related to the implementation of rules and procedures for prevention of money laundering/terrorism financing;
- Prepare and approve reports to Management and AML Authorities.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Professional experience: minimum 3 years on similar position;
- University degree in Economics;
- Computer literacy: good level of MS Office and easy learning of system applications;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken;
- Excellent professional competencies;
- Organizational and communication skills;
- Teamwork and work under pressure;
We offer you:
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work'
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
Join us! Send your CV in English.