Senior Data Scientist
TBI Bank is a fully licensed consumer and SME focused bank operating in Bulgaria and Romania. We are recognized as the most profitable bank in Bulgaria in each of the last three years (Capital K10). TBI Bank is owned by TBIF Financial Services, a 4finance Holding company.
Currently TBI Bank is challenging the established view of banking. We are now focused on becoming a next generation digital lender.
We are now offering an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of
Senior Data Scientist
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, provide ongoing reports and analysis;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources;
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements;
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization, data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing;
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work closely with sales and product marketing teams to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data;
- Understand how customer data is structured in the systems, and segments the database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best reach best results in targeting;
- Collaborate with cross-company departments to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems;
- Proven working experience as a data scientist, data analyst or data mining specialist;
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets in Excel (Python, R, SPSS, etc. preferable);
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques;
- Strong knowledge of and experience with databases (SQL etc);
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- BS in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics;
We offer you:
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work'
- Additional benefits such as additional health insurance, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts;
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union).
Join us! Send your CV in English.