Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Are a trustworthy person who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy
- Can work with large amounts of numerical data and handle multiple tasks with deadlines
- Have a firm grasp of accounting, financial practices, and regulations
...then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Accountant to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Prepare account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Ensure timely book-keeping and processing of documents, creates internal documents
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and daily journal entries
- Perform analytical, and month-end/year-end tasks assigned
- Calculate taxes, support preparing of tax returns, and ensure prompt payment/reporting (WHT, VAT etc.)
- Analyze and update accounting books and accounting applications parameters to cover legislative and internal requirements
- Organize and maintain financial records, perform filing
- Perform fixed assets register maintenance
- Comply with state and local financial legal requirements and keep being informed about existing and new legislation relating to finance and accounting
- Prepare data and ad hoc reports for Management and other entities
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by Management
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on a similar role
- Solid knowledge of statutory accounting principles
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Strong analytical and accounting skills, with attention to detail
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant discipline
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently, as well as in the team, and take on new tasks with high level of responsibility
- Initiative and proactive personality with motivation for learning and self-development
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a deadline driven environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.