AML Operations Officer
Sofia, BulgariaEnterprise Risk Management and Compliance
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Are you a tech-savvy problem-solver looking for a new challenge? If you are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to help internal customers... Look no further!
We are seeking an AML Operations Officer to join our amazing team!
What you’ll do:
- Administrate our specialized AML/FT software - from determining and changing thresholds and settings to making corrections, improvements, and testing - at both local and group levels
- Interact with all departments of the bank and group to ensure a smooth connection with our specialized AML/FT software
- Manage all aspects related to our specialized AML/FT software, including preparation of specifications for changes and testing
- Participate in business projects involving the implementation of our specialized AML/FT software and tracking its integration and operation.
- Analyze data from our specialized AML/FT software and storing information for future reference.
- Trace the flow of data and files to our specialized AML/FT software
- Prepare internal documents and instructions for use (user manual) of our specialized AML/FT software
- Provide daily operational support for our specialized AML/FT software, including preparing analyses and reports for management, monitoring software operation on a daily basis, and supporting the activities of our AML/FT specialists at both local and group levels.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a technical support or similar role
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with computer hardware, software, and operating systems
- User-oriented mindset with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Convenient office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.