Ready for the next milestone in your career? Join our team!
In a nutshell
If you are reading this, you’re probably interested in leaving your mark on digital banking. Do it by becoming the next superstar in tbi bank’s team as an Analytics Master. Make a positive impact on our clients’ financial lives, be a part of something cool and meaningful.
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
As Analytics Master you will:
- Collect, aggregate, and interpret data from both internal and external sources
- Analyse performance and provide both regular and ad-hoc reports
- Gather market insights and covert them into products and strategies
- Suggest ways to further perfect our products and processes based on market trends and client needs
- Brag about the great results from your work and all your achievements to management, colleagues, and all other relevant stakeholders
Want to rock with us?
We’d expect you to be a fast learner and a good communicator, have excellent Bulgarian and English language skills, be proactive and results driven. We will also highly appreciate it if you have:
- Eagerness to constantly learn, improve & develop
- Creative approach towards problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze data
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good storytelling and writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and affinity for cool PowerPoint decks
- University degree in a relevant field – Business, Economics, Mathematics, etc.
- Prior experience with business intelligence software such as MS Power BI or Tableau would be considered as an advantage
Once on board you will:
- Become a part of the awesome tbi family – check out our LinkedIn page to see our #coolture
- Experience endless fun, challenges, and short-term deadlines
- Enjoy independence in your initiatives and work-from-anywhere
- Take advantage of constant learning opportunities
- Receive competitive salary, additional health insurance, preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family, as well as preferential terms on our banking products
- Eat fruits and ice cream on the house
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
You are 2 steps away from making 2022 a year to remember!
1. Send us your personal story (CV)
2. Impress the hell out of us!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on the TBI Career page.