RemoteBulgaria, SofiaDigitalization and Innovations
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join us in our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Design and develop IT solutions for the implementation of business requirements
- Participate in grooming the backlogs for the new epics and user stories
- Use the best solutions for the CI/CD process
- Implement banking business processes on the FintechOS Core platform
- Design entities and relationships using the Evolutive Data Core
- Build and implement the user journeys, apps and frontends using Digital Experience components
- Design and develop integration solutions with .NET
- Develop REST APIs based on .NET to integrate the FintechOS platform with external services
- Connect the developed APIs with Microsoft API Management
- Collaborate with other teams to build clean integration solutions
What you'll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of experience working in a development team, helping create a quality product, as well as mentoring more junior developers
- Experience in using .NET
- Excel in API integration and implementation
- Proficiency in design, develop and deliver Web APIs following microservice architecture concept
- Proficiency working with RDBMS and SQL (MSSQL), knowing and applying best practices in relational database models, relations, normalization, performance optimization, etc. (an advantage will be experience in T-SQL stored procedures)
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other similar CI/CD tools
- Capable to perform code review and improve the coding standards and best practices
- Professional level of English (written & oral) is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding training
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.