RemoteSofia, BulgariaMerchant Ecosystem
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for an Business Analyst to join our Merchant Ecosystem team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Act as the primary point of contact for business lines, gathering and clarifying requirements
- Conduct feasibility, benefit, and risk assessments to provide expert recommendations
- Analyze the impact of business requirements on current systems and the overall IT environment
- Translate business requirements into software specifications for development teams
- Participate in solution design, development, and testing phases
- Continuously update specifications throughout the project and manage approved changes
- Provide post-implementation support during stabilization for business owners
- Perform functional and gap analysis for new provider acquisitions (RfPs)
- Communicate effectively with project managers, internal and external stakeholders, and developers
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with all project stakeholders
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business and system analysis on projects and regular changes
- Familiarity with application server, integration, and database technologies
- Proven experience working on large projects and in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Visio, Jira, and Confluence
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of banking software specifics such as administration, processes, and products
- Strong presentation skills and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Organized, and stress-resistant personality
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience with customer-facing digital projects and/or financial services projects will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.