Bulgaria, SofiaCorporate Communications
We’re Mariya, Toni, Clara, Didi, and Tibi – and we are looking for a colleague to complete our All-Star Comms Team. 😉
Before we carry on, let’s get one thing out of the way. Do you think that communications and creating cool content contributes to a company’s business success? If yes, why don’t you keep on reading and consider joining our loud team of passionate communicators.
Yes, passion in everything we do is probably the key to our team’s achievements (and we have a lot of them already, but they’re never enough!) in the last couple of years. We’re trying to stand out of the crowd and challenge the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community. So don’t be surprised by the name of the position or that we won’t use gazillions of clichés to describe your responsibilities. As a Communications Master you’ll be expected to make an impact and leave a trace by creating the most out-of-the-box content through outstanding press releases with unique tone-of-voice, awesome media relations, perfect support in organizing and finding best events for our top professionals and many, many PR stuff. You will be showcasing to the world the talent of our banking experts from all over Europe and the innovative products we provide to our customers. But there’s more to it. You’ll be working alongside great professionals from 16 nationalities, you’ll be supporting our media and press relations in Europe, participating in many brainstorming meetings and basically learn a million things you’ve never even imagined.
Let us tell you a little bit more about us:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been among the most profitable and effective ones in South-Eastern Europe for years, and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds exciting? Hop on board!
In short, we’d expect you to be a great communicator, have excellent organizational and writing skills, speak flawless English and be results-driven Jedi.
Once here you will…
- Be joining a team of passionate, loud and sometimes a little bit professionally crazy experts
- Be experiencing fun, challenges and short-term deadlines
- Be enjoying independence in your work
- Be trained, mentored, and expand your capabilities
- Be eating fruits and ice cream during the day (on the house) or if you are working from home – we might even deliver some
- Receive competitive salary and other benefits
- Be a part of the awesome TBI family – check out our LinkedIn page to see our #coolture
What will also be helpful is:
- If you can name a few of the hottest fintech media outlets worldwide
- If you know how to write an article about financial products without making the audience fall asleep
- If this is not the first time you hear about the names Revolut, Klarna … TBIBuy
- If you can say what BNPL stands for without Google search
- If you follow the news of the world on a daily basis
- If you are aware of the magic power of words and organizing events is in your blood
In order to apply, please send us your updated CV in English and
we will be happy to reach back to you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.