CRM Integration Engineer
Bulgaria, SofiaCustomer Lifecycle Solutions
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
For our Customer Lifecycle Solutions we are looking for a "CRM Integration Engineer" to implement and extend our customer journeys related to onboarding, reengagement and product sales.
- An CRM Integration Engineer, who needs new challenges?
- Experienced in implementing and configuring workflows in complex distributed environments?
- Know everything about API’s and dataflows?
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a IT Solutions Developer to join our team on our journey to
What You’ll do:
- Analyze bank information streams and sources and provide appropriate technical specs
- Setup and configure CRM system engine and Datawarehouse
- Deploy listeners on data streams
- Create data stream from web funnel to CRM system
- Create enrichments from DWH and working tables
- Create actions with Java/JSON/API and trigger them with RabbitMQ/Kafka queues
- Search for clues of eventual errors in logs and offer solutions to avoid them
What you’ll need to succeed:
- University degree in IT or other relevant education.
- Good knowledge and experience working with RestAPI’s, JSON and webhooks in distributed systems
- At least basic level programming in Java (junior/basic level)
- Experience with setting up RabitMQ/Kafka
- Good understanding of data modelling and SQL
- Good understanding of English in writing and speaking
- Advantage: experience with implementing CRM system software
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in an international EU bank
- A friendly environment & team of passionate professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive renumeration
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.