Data Analyst (Finance)
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Finance Team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data, analyze results, provide ongoing reports and analysis
- Create, manage and coordinate sales performance and other reports upon request
- Design new reports to understand the business processes
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and deliver analysis
- Identify, model, understand, and predict trends
- Validate data and provide meaningful information to stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and SQL
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Detail oriented with analytical mind set
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be a self-starter; takes responsibility and ownership and is self-driven
- Strong communication skills, positive and team-playing attitude, willingness to learn and develop in a modern fintech environment
- Knowledge of Russian language would be considered a strong advantage
- Experience with Power BI and/or reporting tools would be considered an advantage
- Financial background or education would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.