Executive Office Coordinator
Sofia, BulgariaExecutive Office
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Have impeccable scheduling and time management skills
- Want to join an ever-fast-growing company with remarkable professionals
- Are a person who strives for personal and professional development
Then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for an Executive Office Coordinator to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Work closely with the CEO and Senior Management to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Act as an administrative support function, as well as a collaborative partner of the CEO and Senior Management
- Schedule appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance
- Organize and maintain record of documents and correspondence
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO/Senior Management and internal/external clients and partners
- Take minutes during meetings when needed
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Provide event management support and all additional administrative support needed
- Make all travel and logistical arrangements to and from meetings
- Help to create a welcoming environment for all guests
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Capacity to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Solid skills in MS Office
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Willingness to learn and develop within a progressive, multinational company
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of UA/RUS language will be considered a strong advantage
- Strong work ethic, confidence, motivation, and positive attitude
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Convenient office location close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.