Executive Office Coordinator
Bulgaria, SofiaExecutive Office
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Have exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Possess strong execution skills with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
Then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Executive Office Coordinator to join our team on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Support the Senior Management (SM) in their activities
- Manage the communication flows related to SM – compose and prepare correspondence
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the SM, including such of a highly confidential or critical nature
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for SM. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Schedule meetings, draft agendas, develop/compile & distribute presentation materials
- Work closely with the SM to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Anticipate SM’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate business trips of SM, consultants & partners
- Coordinate usage of conference rooms and office equipment & organize off-sites
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, Senior executives, staff and partners
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives would be an advantage
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little guidance
- Fluency in English (written and oral) - knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Confident, proactive, and initiative personality
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.