Head of Growth (Merchant Ecosystem)
Bulgaria, SofiaTBI Buy
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We're on the hunt for a data-savvy Head of Growth to join our Merchant Ecosystem team and help us scale new heights!
If you're a motivated leader with a passion for growth, we want you on our team!
What you'll do:
- Drive business expansion through innovative strategic marketing, communication, engagement, and retention initiatives
- Lead a team of growth gurus to develop and execute co-branded merchant initiatives and annual deals
- As the owner of the customer conversion process, work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and roll out improvements to drive product, customer journey, marketing and retention strategies
- Develop and oversee a detailed growth plan, monitor execution and suggest updates to constantly improve performance and business
- Adjust and scale-up strategies, when necessary, to stay ahead of the game
- Utilize data analytics and research to make data-driven decisions
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience on a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, brand management, business administration or other related field
- Demonstrated ability to lead, communicate and collaborate effectively
- A dynamic mindset with a start-up mentality, always eager to learn and adapt to change
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational abilities
- Ability to work independently and lead a team, taking initiative and being a team player
- Experience managing multiple tasks and working under pressure
- E-commerce and/or banking experience would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.