Sofia, BulgariaExecutive Office
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Are a greeting person who loves interacting with people
- Enjoy providing excellent customer experience and making people's day better
...then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We're looking for a friendly and reliable Junior Assistant to join our team!
What You’ll do:
- Keep the Executive kitchen area spick and span, including equipment maintenance and tidiness
- Serve up delicious coffee, plus order and deliver scrumptious lunches to our guests occasionally
- Help us throw amazing in-house and out-of-office tbi events, from conferences to training sessions
- Keep the Executive Office Unit running smoothly by ordering consumables and stationery
- Take care of of supplies timely (coffee, water, nuts, etc.)
- Support the EO Unit with printing, binding, and shredding needs
- Keep an eye on office expenses, and prepare a simple expense report on a monthly basis
- Add a touch of green to our office with your care of flowers
- Answering incoming phone calls, if necessary
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Positive attitude and a friendly smile :)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
- Responsibility and time management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.