Product Development Manager
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
We're looking for a Product Development Manager to join our team on the journey to success.
What You’ll do:
- Lead the planning and development of banking products and processes for cross-functional teams, defining product vision and strategy
- Identify and develop new banking products and services to attract and serve merchants
- Research market trends, define customer targets, and analyze customer needs
- Develop sales and promotion strategies based on market data and competitor analysis
- Evaluate new product ideas and create development and go-to-market plans
- Drive the development, implementation, optimization and extension of banking products and processes
- Define product requirements and scope, and develop programs to ensure they are met
- Coordinate production timelines across multiple departments
- Translate product strategy into use cases, business cases, and technical requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully implement and release products
- Define product objectives for effective marketing communications
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience on a similar role
- Proven experience working on large projects and in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Visio, Jira, Confluence, and Excel
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for business strategy and a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to flourish in fast-paced, dynamic work environments
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.