Product Development Manager (MeS)
Bulgaria, SofiaMerchant Ecosystem
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Scope of the role: As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of digital and on-site lending products. We are dedicated to revolutionizing the lending industry by integrating cutting-edge technology and practices into online and offline instalment payment methods.
Join us a Product Manager to play a crucial role in transforming the way the Bulgarian market views lending.
What You’ll do:
- Lead the planning and development of banking products and processes for cross-functional teams, defining product vision and strate
- Identify and develop new banking products and services to attract and serve merchants
- Research market trends, define customer targets, and analyze customer needs
- Develop sales and promotion strategies based on market data and competitor analysis
- Evaluate new product ideas and create development and go-to-market plans
- Drive the development, implementation, optimization and extension of banking products and processes
- Define product requirements and scope, and develop programs to ensure they are met
- Coordinate production timelines across multiple departments
- Translate product strategy into use cases, business cases, and technical requirements
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to successfully implement and release products
- Define product objectives for effective marketing communications
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience on a similar role
- Proven experience working on large projects and in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Visio, Jira, Confluence, and Excel
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work well in a team environment
- Prior experience in the banking industry
- Passion for business strategy and a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to flourish in fast-paced, dynamic work environments
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Modern open space office in Garitage Park, with natural light and amazing city views
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.