Project Manager (MeS)
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for an Project Manager to join our Merchant Ecosystem team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Identify and develop processes, features, and services for the Merchant ecosystem to attract new merchants and serve existing ones
- Propose and implement improvements to maximize project efficiency
- Manage and oversee new and existing Merchant ecosystem projects
- Monitor project schedules, scope, and budgets, and evaluate project impact
- Ensure timely completion and delivery of project deliverables and compliance with partnership agreements
- Communicate project progress, issues, risks, and resource conflicts to management and stakeholders
- Coordinate project activities and supervise technical teams and collaborators
- Prepare and organize activity plans and secure necessary resources to achieve project objectives
- Provide regular project status reports to stakeholders
- Collaborate and contribute to team efforts to achieve project goals
- Adhere to and ensure compliance with internal regulations and organizational guidelines
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience on a similar role
- Proven experience working on large projects and in an agile environment
- Proficiency in Visio, Jira, Confluence, and Excel
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to shifting priorities
- Proactive problem-solving approach and clear communication style
- Empathetic mindset and ability to navigate conflicts calmly
- Diplomatic negotiation skills and experience presenting to groups
- Independent work ethic and experience with various project management methodologies
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Modern open space office in Garitage Park, with natural light and amazing city views
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.