Senior Financial Analyst
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Are a trustworthy person who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy
- Can work with large amounts of numerical data and handle multiple tasks with deadlines
Then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Management Reporting and Financial Analysis Team
What You’ll do:
- Prepare, verify, and analyze management financial and sales reports, including analysis on MoM Actuals variance, as well as vs Budget and budget completion of the Business segments
- Analyze and drill down data in order to explain the dynamics on detailed level
- Do factor analysis of performance drivers of the businesses and translation of these trends into a tangible future impact on the business
- Act as business partner to Sales team related to financial modeling on sales campaigns, partnerships, and products
- Redesign the existing management reporting system
- Be involved to IT projects related to BI and DWS
- Interact with other departments within the bank to obtain and supply data
- Prepare reports for shareholders
- Contribute to department and organization special growth projects as assigned
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years of previous experience with financial data analysis
- Solid experience in working with MS Excel and Power Point
- Fluency in written and oral English and Bulgarian
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and challenge results when necessary
- Motivation to learn and develop your career in a dynamic and innovative fintech environment
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailersonvenient office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.