Senior Expert, Regulatory Control
Sofia, BulgariaCompliance and Anti-Financial Crimes
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a Senior Expert, Regulatory Control to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Performing Compliance assessments of new products, services, channels, and developments/amendments of existing ones.
- Drafting, coordinating, and implementing internal policies, procedures, and instructions in the area of the CAFC division on both the Group and local levels.
- Preparing internal policies and procedures for identifying any risk of non-fulfillment of the obligations of the investment intermediary under MFFI.
- Performing inspections on a sample basis of the work of employees from the first line of defense, including newly opened accounts, completed transactions, employee transactions, reported signals, completed trainings, and determining the risk profile of the relevant back office.
- Carrying out a compliance assessment of all new products and new procedures to ensure compliance with legal requirements and applicable regulations, in cooperation with relevant departments.
- Implementing policies, procedures, and controls in the area of the CAFC (Compliance, Anti-Financial Crime) division.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience in regulatory compliance, including a deep understanding of the compliance function in the financial industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented with a strong sense of integrity and responsibility.
- Fluency in English language.
- Relevant certifications in compliance or regulatory control are a plus.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.