Agile Senior Project Manager
- Are out of the box thinker
- Start with the end in mind
- Have the ability to multi-task and deliver quality output within defined timelines.
- Are looking for a new challenge…
…then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a “Agile Senior Project Manager” to join us in our journey to success!
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary!
Once here, you will:
- Lead the strategies, prioritization and resource planning for multiple projects that cut across the BUs / tribes and have no natural owner
- Set up and maintain transparent process and system of tracking projects, milestones and resources
- Create and share an integrated view of agile backlog and waterfall projects (across several BUs or geographies) measure risk and progress against baseline, navigate between agile and waterfall delivery methodologies
- Adapt scaled agile framework to implement strong project management methodology with bi-model (waterfall and agile) delivery mechanisms
- Organize agile tribes and squads, lead the adoption of agile ways of working (QBR, scrums)
- Develop masterplan that sequences actions and sets targets to leverage complementarity of projects, allocates resources (both human and capital), ensures focus on priorities and pilots before scale up
- Build a highly performing team of project managers & agile coaches across the Bank, create a central coaching hub to build capabilities and shift mindsets to execute the projects, promote agile methodology and practices
- Uncover barriers to change and determine what changes need to occur for successful implementation
- Set the leadership up to succeed in changing organization, provides support for developing a compelling vision for change and effective role modeling
- Spark change, energize the Bank around compelling vision for change, celebrate achievements and build/maintain momentum
- Provide content expertise and integrated problem-solving support (including spotting important content linkages between initiatives, identifying, and resolving issues) and challenge the TBI Bank to do more
- Develop repository of knowledge and best practices on agile and waterfall project management, disseminate them effectively across project managers community and tribes of the TBI Bank
What would also be helpful:
- 3+ years experience in agile project management
- Leadership experience in agile PMO setup and development is a must
- SAFe or similar certification
- Passion for agile ways of working, driving transformations
- Banking and fintech knowledge will be considered an advantage
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both written & verbal. Should be able to clearly articulate messages to a diverse audience (including senior management)
- Flexible and adaptable - able to work in ambiguous situations & adapt and adjust approach to meet diverse and changing needs
- Solid influencing, negotiation and facilitation skills to champion and maintain collaborative relationships with colleagues
- Strong ownership, ability to thrive in a hands-on, entrepreneurial environment with willingness to roll up sleeves and drive results
- Proactive & Independent solution oriented thinker with the ability to work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.