Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Angular Developer to join us in our journey to success!
What you’ll do:
- Build polished cross-browser web-based user interface
- Work in an Agile team with graphic designers, QAs, and Java backend developers
- Transform graphic design into working templates
- Integrate template with the backend system to create dynamic data and interaction
- Review and ensure that code follows best practices, is cross browser friendly, and passes testing
- Participate actively to discussions for optimizing processes
- Share and receive valuable knowledge and experience with the team
What you'll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS
- Experience with building template-based websites (WordPress, Joomla, Sitecore, or similar)
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Very good verbal and written English
- Solution-oriented and out-of-the-box thinking, creativity
- Banking/Insurance experience would be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.