Application support specialist
You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- Are looking for a new job opportunities
- Are interested in technical positions
- Have good communication and problem-solving skills
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for Application support specialist to join our Information Technology department!
What would also be helpful:
- University degree in Computer Science, Informatics or Electronics
- Experience with implementation and support of banking applications. Knowledge of core banking and loan origination solutions will be advantage
- Excellent technical skills
- Experience with DBs querying – MS SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of web based technologies
- Good knowledge of bank activities, regulations and bank business processes
- Good command of English – written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving and analytic thinking skills
- Analytic and comprehensive thinking
- Ability to work in team
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work under pressure.
Once here you will:
- Develop, support and improve banking applications, their interfaces with third party systems and payment systems
- Implement projects, related to the existing and new applications, modules and interfaces
- Analyze business requirements for delivering of appropriate technical solutions. Document and coordinate the technical specifications based on the agreed business requirements
- Clarify requirements with the systems vendors and the related bank units
- Ensure an appropriate testing approach and deliverables covering the whole developed functionality, security requirements and interfaces with other applications
- Ensure reliable support for the implemented solutions within agreed timeframes using existing standards and vendors’ commitment
- Take responsibility for the performance monitoring, providing and testing approaches for its improvement
- Perform training of the bank business for newly implemented functionality of the existing applications or new systems.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10)
- Standard work time (Mon – Fri; 9:00 till 18:00)
- A friendly environment & team of passionate professionals
- Be a part of a new generation phygital bank
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.