Application Support Specialist
Bulgaria, SofiaDigitalization and Innovations
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for an Application Support Specialist to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Participate in implementation of projects, related to the FOS and Merchant Portal, their modules and related interfaces
- Clarify the business requirements with the systems vendors and the related bank units. Coordinate the technical specifications provided by the vendor according the agreed business requirements
- Participate in process of implementation of new banking technologies
- Ensure proper documentation of the developed solutions
- Execute appropriate system testing activities, covering the whole developed functionality, security requirements and interfaces with third party systems and other applications
- Support the business units during the acceptance test execution
- Perform initial system parametrization of new functionality and new products
- Provide second level support for the implemented solutions within agreed timeframes
- Do performance monitoring of the application and undertake corrective actions when necessary (in cooperation with the vendor of systems and services)
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
- Motivation for learning and self-development
- Curiosity - you're energized by finding creative solutions to new situations
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.