Bank Systems Development and Support Specialist
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for an Bank Systems Development and Support Specialist to join us on our journey to success
What You’ll do:
- Oversee the enhancement of business products/systems related to the core banking system and its interfaces
- Gather and clarify business requirements from the bank's business units and system vendors, and actively participate in the development of technical solutions
- Coordinate comprehensive testing of all updates/modifications, ensuring seamless integration with other bank systems and third party integrations
- Perform project related technical tasks for the solution, promptly reporting any potential risks to project deliverables
- Maintaining an in-depth technical understanding of all related components, including XML file structures, APIs and DB connections
- Provide second level support for implemented solutions within agreed timeframes
- Perform initial system parameterisation for new features and products
- Monitor application performance and take corrective action as required, working with system and service providers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 3 years' experience in technical support for banking systems
- Good knowledge of banking activities and regulations
- Experience with DB queries - MS SQL
- Problem solving and prioritisation skills
- Analytic and comprehensive thinking
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.