Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most effective and profitable for years (K10, Capital) – and now, probably the coolest one. We are a fast, dynamic and quickly changing organization, operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, Denmark and Sweden with further expansion plans in Europe. We are part of 4finance group, European leader in digital consumer finance and we want to become a next generation digital lender – not an ordinary one, but a legendary! Yes, it’s ambitious, we know!
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our Project Management Team
on our journey to success!
Once here, you will:
- Design up requirements for our future products (communication with stakeholders - developers, customers, end users)
- Analyze requirements (using various of methodologies and notations - prototyping, questioning, polling, brainstorming, analysis of existing documentation, competitors)
- Analyze problem areas and suggest improvements
- Formalize requirements (separation of requirements into business, functional, non-functional, writing specification requirements)
- Manage requirements (processing of change requests, analysis and description of the impact on existing requirements)
- Translate requirements between the developers and the customer
- Identify and report any bugs or defects of the software package or application back to the vendor
- Participate in the tests and implementation of new/amended processes
What would also be helpful:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in a similar position
- Understanding of the software life cycle in accordance with various methodologies
- Basics knowledge of programming, testing, algorithms designing, requirements or specifications formalization
- Knowledge and experience in banking, fintech or lending
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Strong communicational and organizational skills
- A flexible & agile professional with analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English & Bulgarian
- Proactive, Solution-Orientated, Curious & Out of the Box Thinker.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.