Business Analyst (Digitalization and IT Architecture)
Bulgaria, SofiaDigitalization and IT Architecture
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Business Analyst, for one of our development teams.
What You’ll do:
- You will be part of a team developing fintech solutions at TBI Bank
- Learn all details of our existing Fintech solutions from your colleagues
- Work together with our product owner and product analyst to evaluate business requirements and translate these into functional specifications
- Write technical specification for developers
- Guide developers during the development process
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Two years of Business Analysis experience in large IT projects
- Experience in designing and outlining business processes in standard process flows methodology (BPMN or similar)
- Experience in writing technical specifications, such as API specifications, (logical) data model
- Good understanding of how enterprise software systems work: Databases, server-side processing, web/mobile front-end, integrations using API’s
- Experience and exposure to financial/banking business processes is an advantage
- Comfortable in using Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.