Cards Processing Expert
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most
profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest
one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers.
Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger
bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best
part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo
is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital
lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a Cards Processing Expert to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Manage Business/Product/Operation enhancement/modifications related to card payment front and back systems
- Apply all updates, upgrades, and certifications required to maintain best performance of card related application
- Maintain thorough technical understanding of all the components (XML Files structures, SOAP APIs, DB Links etc) connected to card payment system modules
- Understand and provide analyses for different financial credit card products
- Read system logs to identify system issues
- Perform the daily technical support tasks and handle the service desk raised tickets related to credit cards services to properly close and reply to customer and user issues
- Perform all project technical tasks related to credit cards and report any risks that may affect the project deliverables
- Apply - with vendor involvement, if required - all updates, upgrades, and certifications required to maintain best performance of credit cards related applications
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 2-3 years experience in the field of technical support for card systems
- Knowledge in Switching & ISO messaging, client management, adaptability
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products, Credits, Incoming and Outgoing files flows and reconciliation with different payment schemas (Visa and Mastercard)
- Strong communicational and organizational skills
- A flexible professional with analytical mindset
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.