Chief Accountant (TBI Buy)
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward is our goal to be legendary. Аs part of our TBI family, our youngest member is TBI Buy – not your traditional mobile app but a whole shopping ecosystem! It connects customers with а wide network of brands & merchants by creating loyalty through bonus points and data-driven recommendations. If you like to challenge yourself, join us in this exciting journey and become a part of the shopping revolution.
We are looking for a Chief Accountant to take the lead of the Financial activities in TBI Buy. Join us on our journey to success!
What you'll do:
- Plan, lead and organize the overall financial accounting activities of the company
- Ensure adherence to internal and external compliance requirements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly as well as year-end accounting documents, and regulatory reports
- Participate in the budgeting process
- Work closely with the team to accomplish company goals
- Address ad hoc business cases that need accounting focus
- Communicate and lead interaction with external advisors and partners
- Act as a business partner of the company regarding accounting matters
- Develop and implement accounting procedures and documentation
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Experience in a similar role in the Accounting field
- In depth understanding of Local Taxation regulations
- Excellent understanding of the IFRS standards
- Background in implementing best practices from leading companies
- Flexible and adaptive mindset when addressing accounting and business matters
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Analytical thinking, detail-orientation, problem-solving skills
- Be passionate about numbers and the story behind them
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- A fancy and modern office in Garitage Park
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.