Sofia, BulgariaEnterprise Risk Management and Compliance
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Are you a tech-savvy problem-solver looking for a new challenge? If you are passionate about technology and have a strong desire to help internal customers... Look no further!
We are seeking a Compliance Officer to join our amazing team!
What you’ll do:
- Stay up-to-date with changes in laws and regulations impacting the Bank's activities
- Draft and update internal rules, procedures, and instructions in the areas of responsibility
- Assess the impact of regulatory changes on the Bank's activities
- Develop and maintain compliance management framework, standards, and practices
- Conduct internal investigations of reported violations of internal rules or abuses/frauds by employees
- Provide assistance to employees regarding ethical behavior and whistleblowing opportunities
- Prepare activity plans and training materials to increase employees' qualifications in ethical behavior
- Prepare periodic reports and references related to regulatory requirements
- Submit annual reporting forms for foreign clients to the National Revenue Agency
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- User-oriented mindset with strong customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's degree- in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Convenient office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.