Sofia, BulgariaMarketing and Comms
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for an Content Manager to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Build and maintain brand identity, ensuring consistency in voice, style, and tone across all content.
- Oversee content creation, revision, and retention across multiple platforms, including social media, digital, websites, and offline channels.
- Develop go-to-market content strategies for new products and services.
- Devise creative strategies for product campaigns, from concept creation to execution.
- Identify, recruit, and activate influencers and UGC (user-generated content) creators to enhance brand visibility and engagement.
- Collaborate with the wider marketing team to brainstorm innovative content ideas.
- Conduct continuous research and draw insights from successful brands worldwide with a strong content presence.
- Collaborate with various business owners and representatives for getting into the projects KPIs and insights to deliver suitable content strategies, tactical campaigns and communications.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years proven experience working on a similar position
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Creativity and a passion for content creation, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to maintain a consistent brand voice.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to devise innovative content strategies for product launches and campaigns in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Proven ability to stay updated with industry trends and draw insights from successful global brands, ensuring a forward-thinking and adaptive approach.
- Exceptional communication skills and team player spirit
- Fluency in English language - verbal and written.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg official 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.