Cost Controlling Expert
Bulgaria, SofiaFinancial Control
We are looking for a "Cost Controlling Expert" to join us in our journey to success!
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
What You’ll do:
- Perform daily preliminary and current control in regards to approval and/or payment process of expenses at the extent of the authorities given
- Participate in the Budget and Forecasts preparation in terms of the process of planning OPEX ad CAPEX costs.
- Identify and analyse the differences of actual versus budgeted/planned costs and actual costs for other reporting periods.
- Participate in the preparation of regular reports and ad-hoc reports related to the costs generated in the bank or its subsidiaries for the use of Management, CFO or his line manager.
- Participate in the preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports for the actual vs budgeted/planned costs for the use of Heads of cost/profit centres, collects all necessary information for the variances drivers and reasons
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or related
- Work experience in the field of cost controlling, accounting and or financial analysis
- Computer literacy: MS Office – excellent knowledge especially in MS Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Precision and ability to complete tasks on time
- Time management and organizations skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.