Credit Risk Analyst - Business Banking
Sofia, BulgariaCredit Risk, Business Banking
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a Credit Risk Analyst to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Prepare analyses and opinions for credit applications of business banking clients according to the internal policies of tbi bank
- Create both regular and ad-hoc reports that offer a unique perspective on financial data.
- Foster close collaboration with the Business Banking Credit Risk Management Head to synergize and elevate credit application assessments. Your input will directly impact our clients' growth potential.
- Discusses and coordinate all analyses related to credit applications assessments with the department head.
- Be the go-to person for alerting tbi bank's management about important matters.
- Identifies operational risk events, according to internal procedure of tbi bank;
- Perform actions to assure presenting of the necessary documentation from Business Banking department and the clients of the Bank;
- Participates in the process of preparation of internal policies for the functioning of the unit and the department.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Excellent understanding of the banking industry
- Previous experience on a similar position
- University degree in Banking, Finance or other relevant field
- Understanding of the relevant legislation frames
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English language
- Excellent technical, organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi bank.