Customer Service Expert
Bulgaria, SofiaBusiness Banking
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a "Customer Service Expert" to join us on our journey to success.
- Looking for new job opportunities
- Interested in development in the banking sector
- Motivated and result-oriented person
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
What You'll do:
- Organize and conduct trade meetings with current and potential Business Customers of the Bank in the office as well as client support via phone and e-mail
- Perform sales of deposits, accounts, cards and other banking products and services offered by the Bank to Business Customers
- Perform bank operations: opening and closing of business bank accounts, bank transfers etc.
- Liaise with Business Customers, coordinate with other departments involved in the process and solve all business customer requests in a timely manner
- Keep and store customer records
- Prepare weekly, monthly and annual reports
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Higher education in Economics, Finance or similar
- Previous experience on a similar position
- Fluent level of English
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office package
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.