Customer Support Agent
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward is our goal to be legendary. Аs part of our TBI family, our youngest member is TBI Buy – not your traditional mobile app but a whole shopping ecosystem! It connects customers with а wide network of brands & merchants by creating loyalty through bonus points and data-driven recommendations. If you like to challenge yourself, join us in this exciting journey and become a part of the shopping revolution.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent to join our tbi buy team in the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Communicate with B2B and B2C partners of the company via various communication channels
- Provide high quality of services to the users and partners
- Ensure high client and user satisfaction
- Maintain professional and positive approach when communicating with partners and users
- Develop key expertise in assisting users and merchants with day-to-day product usage
- Adhere to company policies, standards and reporting tools
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and proactive person with an eye for details
- A person with an open-minded and team player mindset, who is eager to learn and embraces change easily
- Good level of English
- Previous relevant experience will be considered as an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- A fancy and modern office in Garitage Park
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.