Bulgaria, SofiaCustomer Lifecycle Solutions
- Are looking for a new job opportunity in the banking or fintech sector
- Are able to “translate” numbers and data to business solutions
- Are a team-player with great social skills
Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are looking for Data Analytics Specialist to join our Customer Lifecycle Solutions department!
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
What You’ll do:
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret data, analyse results, provide ongoing reports and analysis
- Work with massive datasets and different data sources to create single data report
- Work with clients data base with the purposes of segmentation
- Optimization of existing reporting when possible
- Create, manage, and coordinate sales campaigns and other reports upon requests
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least two years of experience in data analysis
- Strong knowledge and experience with Excel and SQL
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Fluent level of English
- Experience with Power Bi, Python & reporting tools would be considered as an advantage
- Proactive personality, who is ready to take ownership of the analytics processes
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metro station
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.