RemoteBulgaria, SofiaRetail Banking
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
- Have a result-oriented mindset
- Like to transform data into insights
- Act proactively and responsibly
- Desire to join a stable fintech company that offers real career development
…then we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Retail Product Lab Team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Utilize advanced data acquisition techniques to gather and integrate data from multiple sources
- Monitor and optimize automated BI reports to drive business insights and decision-making
- Design and implement cutting-edge reports to unlock the full potential of our business processes
- Deliver actionable analysis and ad-hoc reports to key stakeholders
- Leverage statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to identify, understand, and predict trends in our data
- Validate data integrity and provide valuable insights to drive business growth
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge and strong SQL skills
- Basic understanding of Power BI
- A degree in a field related to Finance, Business, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent English communication abilities (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Bonus: Basic understanding of Python.
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Convenient office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.