Digital Campaign Manager
Who we are?
TBI Bank is a consumer, SME and merchants focused phygital lender operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Sweden, and Poland. We are part of 4finance group, one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lending groups. Through an own network of 300 locations, a variety of digital channels, and a trusted network of over 10 000 merchant locations, TBI Bank has been serving more than 1 million customers. Alone in 2019 we have granted more than 500 000 loans.
The world is changing… and we are changing with it! With the global technological advancement and the world wide changes in the past few months digital presence is getting more important than ever. Currently we are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our team!
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in a new generation digital bank
- Exciting digital projects, related to fintech products and services
- Competitive salary
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products)
- Great office location in Lozenets, near metrostation.
Your usual day will involve:
- Working on developing strategies for multi-channels digital performance campaigns including web, SEM, email, social media, video, and display advertising
- Planning and building strong performance campaigns by setting up goals, selecting most suitable target groups and choosing proper digital channels for campaigns execution.
- Developing and managing online marketing campaigns for variety of business lines in three countries. Working within a budget and report any overspend.
- Brainstorming new digital and creative growth strategies with the graphic designer and copywriter for maximizing campaigns performance
- Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer as well as other team members and keeping strong and positive communication with different business owners and colleagues from different departments
- Analyzing and optimizing our campaigns in three countries to increase the funnels conversions performance of our financial products. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Contributing to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Identifying trends and insights, and optimizing spend and performance based on the insights
- Planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests. Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- At least three years of experience with Digital Marketing Campaigns across different channels
- Experience with various products, businesses, and services as well as management of higher amounts of monthly budgets
- Experience with APP stores campaigns are an advantage
- Your tech stack should include:
- Google Ads;
- Facebook Ads;
- Google Analytics;
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Able to develop forecast budgets and strategies
- Soft skills being brave, passionate, and caring. Attitude is for what we hire, skills are what we value.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.