Digital Marketing Specialist
Sofia, BulgariaCorporate Marketing
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
We are looking for a fun, dynamic, and data-driven Digital Marketing Specialist to join our amazing Marketing team!
In this role, you'll join forces with
the Digital Marketing Manager and a talented squad of marketing mavens to
spread the word about tbi bank products and goals across the digital channels.
Be part of the neon revolution in banking.
What You’ll do:
- Join forces with the Digital Marketing Manager to plan, launch, and track marketing activities on multiple digital platforms
- Embark on content strategy adventures with the team to maximize website effectiveness
- Lend a hand to the Digital Marketing Manager in executing ad campaigns on Meta Ads and Google Ads
- Spot and solve short-term and long-range marketing challenges to boost overall success
- Generate reports packed with insights to steer decision-making
- Stay ahead of the curve by analysing trends, optimizing spend and performance, and conducting experiments and conversion tests
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests by team up with internal experts to create landing pages and optimize user journeys
- Keep the lines of communication open and positive with the CMO, business owners, and colleagues from various departments
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 1-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Strategic marketing savvy and execution expertise
- A team player with the ability to hit deadlines
- Data-driven mindset with a passion for digging into the numbers
- Ability to take the initiative of the given tasks
- A brave, passionate, and caring attitude, with a positive outlook
- Mastery of web content management systems such as WordPress
- Experience with Ad platforms such as Meta Ads and Google Ads
- SEO experience
- Familiarity with GTM
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Convenient office location, close to metro station "European Union"
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with the utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on the TBI Career page.