Digital Product Manager
Sofia, BulgariaConsumer Ecosystem
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Digital Product Manager to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Identify and assess customers' financial and lifestyle preferences to provide meaningful in-app services that meet their needs
- Contribute to process analysis, design, and description, creating new user journeys
- Define KPIs and regularly assess the performance of the application's functionality
- Collaborate with customer support teams to promptly address user queries, complaints and feedback to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- Conduct banking industry research and ensure compliance with banking regulations, data protection laws and financial standards for app-related activities
- Determine product pricing through market analysis and research
- Develop product documentation, including specifications, wireframes and process flows
- Facilitate communication across project phases and proactively inform management of scope, timeline, and resource changes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with IT, Sales, Risk, Legal, Marketing, and other stakeholders
- Participate in the testing and implementation of new/modified processes
- Develop and launch new digital products within the application
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, or related field
- Minimum 1 year experience in financial mobile apps (banking, payments, fintech)
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong understanding of customer needs and the ability to design and deliver services that enhance their lifestyle
- Experience in creating reports
- Experience in describing business processes and creating documentation for developers/users
- Proficiency in integrating third-party APIs, authentication systems, and banking SDKs
- Knowledge of QA methodologies/testing techniques
- Basic understanding of mobile UI/UX for effective design collaboration
- Good understanding of mobile wallets and contactless payments
- Proficiency in using mobile analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Firebase etc.)
- Knowledge of data security, encryption standards and GDPR compliance
- Basic understanding of IT project cycle and familiarity with Agile practices (Scrum, Kanban)
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Learn new skills and get management training
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.