Engagement and Retention Marketer
Become part of a unicorn success story of building a digital neobank in Europe. You have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of building the customer engagement strategy, aligning product with consumers needs to create the ideal digital customer experience.
A Look Inside the Job:
- Conduct competition analysis and customer analytics, build customer segmentation & personas, design value propositions for user personas
- Build holistic multi-channel marketing strategy for TBI Mobile app
- Create engagement programmes to build and strengthen customer loyalty
- Leverage data to understand the product conversion and engagement funnel; use data to design marketing campaigns to influence user retention and funnel metrics
- Create and execute targeted communication campaigns using data-driven customer segmentation
- Partner with the Product, Marketing, Re-engagement, and Analytics teams to connect the right message to the right customer at the right time
- Drive and monitor A/B and multivariate experiments to optimize key performance metrics; analyze findings, present recommendations and scale as necessary
- Create meaningful content that engages and brings value to customers.
Mindsets and values:
- Entrepreneurial mindset, strong ownership, ability to thrive in a hands-on flexible environment with willingness to drive results
- Passion for driving growth through cool and smart campaigns to acquire and retain customers
- Independent thinking, ability to drive towards clarity and solutions.
Skills and competencies required:
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing campaigns focused on retaining & engaging customers
- Project management skills to initiate and drive efforts to completion, working with a large number of stakeholders across the company
- Strong networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to clearly communicate and influence at all levels
- Understanding of marketing campaign strategy and execution, customer success metrics, or lifecycle marketing experience
- Excellent English communications skills, verbal and written
- Analytical thinker with ability to decompose and work with complex problems.
Work experience and education:
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience in product marketing or customer retention & engagement
- Proven expertise in creating and executing an integrated marketing strategy via multi-channel campaigns
- Previous experience in online or FinTech companies is an advantage
In return, we will give you:
- Working environment based on openness and team work
- Competitive remuneration with additional benefits (medical service, preferences on sport cards and banking products and discounts)
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry
- Excellent office location at the heart of the capital (Lozenets, close to metro station European Union
Take the chance and together we will make a difference!
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.