Sofia, BulgariaBusiness Development
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for an Engagement Manager to join our team on the journey to success!
As an Engagement Manager, your mission will be to supercharge our Merchant Ecosystem's growth by crafting and driving execution of a robust merchant engagement strategy. You'll be the opportunity hunter, collaborating across teams, and riding the wave of industry trends to innovate, improve, and create growth magic with a dash of ROI optimization. Your goal: Make our merchant services shine, exceeding expectations, and hitting financial bullseyes while having a bit of fun along the way.
What You’ll do:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive merchant engagement strategy for the Merchant Ecosystem
- Identify key engagement opportunities and create actionable plans to realize them effectively
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align strategies with broader company goals
- Stay informed about industry trends, competitive landscape, and emerging opportunities
- Drive market research efforts and analyze data to identify potential areas of growth and improvement. Utilize data-driven insights for informed decisions
- Work closely with product development teams to identify new product and service opportunities
- Drive innovation by collaborating with product teams to improve consumer lending, joint marketing, and value-added services
- Ensure that merchant-centric offerings meet market demand and exceed client expectations
- Collaborate with marketing and PR teams to set up marketing campaigns and initiatives promoting our merchant services
- Create joint marketing programs and campaigns with merchant partners. Analyze marketing efforts for performance optimization and ROI
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or a related field
track record of driving business growth within the financial services sector, well-established retail businesses, or in management consulting with a focus on financial services or retail business strategies
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills to identify and capitalize on growth opportunities
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities, enabling effective collaboration and relationship building
- Excellent data analysis and interpretation abilities, utilizing data-driven insights for decision-making
- Results-oriented mindset with a dedicated focus on exceeding targets and objectives, consistently delivering on business growth objectives
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and evolving business environment, staying agile and responsive to market dynamics
- Exceptional leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage and lead cross-functional teams to achieve growth objectives
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.