Senior Environmental, Social and Governance Expert
Sofia, BulgariaEnterprise Risk Management and Compliance
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and startup culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for a
Senior Environmental, Social and Governance Expert to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Develop and steward a robust suite of ESG related management system in line with international standards and guidelines;
- Ensure ESG implementation and compliance;
- Identify all key potential social and environmental impacts and risks within all entities within tbi Group;
- Coordinating the environment and social initiatives and the compliance to law and regulatory requirements of the entities within tbi Group;
- Provide technical expertise on key issues related to environmental and social impact assessment and on sustainability risks in the design, preparation, implementation and supervision of tbi's s operations taking into consideration best industry practices and standards;
- Developing internal policies and external reporting on ESG risks, which will be implemented in all business areas, across all operational levels;
- Conduct consultations with stakeholders in accordance with relevant policies and guidelines and be responsible for reporting on such;
- Ensure timely and robust reporting in line with regulatory requirements;
- Report on and disseminate good practices and generated knowledge.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven understanding of the ESG practices;
- Fluency in English language;
- Excellent project management and analytical skills';
- Previous experience on a similar position;
- Experience in the banking/fintech industry would be considered a huge advantage;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding and other specialized trainings
- Friendly and supporting working environment
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Convenient office location, close to metro station "European Union"
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.