You’ve probably noticed us already. TBI Bank is challenging the established norms not only in banking, but in the way we work every day and how we speak with our community.
Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). TBI Bank’s team of dedicated professionals works hard for a future powered by technology in order to become the next gen digital lender.
- have exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- possess strong execution skills with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- have the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Then look no further! We have an exciting career opportunity for you! We are looking for Executive Assistant to join to our Executive support team.
What would also be helpful:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English & Bulgarian).
- Great professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, Senior executives, staff and partners.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turn around.
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives would be an advantage.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little guidance.
Once here you will:
- Support the Senior Management (SM) in their activities.
- Manage the communication flows related to SM – compose and prepare correspondence.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the SM, including such of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for SM. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Schedule meetings, draft agendas, develop/compile & distribute presentation materials.
- Work closely with the SM to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate SM’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate business trips of SM, consultants & partners.
- Coordinate usage of conference rooms and office equipment & organize off-sites.
What we offer:
- Opportunity for career development in Bulgaria’s most profitable & efficient bank (K10).
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals.
- Great location in Lozenets, near metro station.
- Additional social package (health insurance, multisport card, preferential terms on our products, Discounts program).
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.