Executive Office Coordinator
Sofia, BulgariaExecutive Office
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we are looking for an Executive Office Coordinator to join us on our journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Work closely on a various tasks with the CEO and Senior Management - providing timely and efficient solutions
- Coordinating calendars, schedule appointments for internal and external meetings
- Run business correspondence and internal communication on behalf of the Management
- Act as the point of contact between the CEO/Senior Management and internal/external clients and partners
- Creating monthly expenses reports, presentations, briefs, and agendas
- Organize business trips as per book flights and hotels, restaurant reservations
- Provide event management support and all additional administrative help when needed - copy, scan, print, complete files, organize documents, keep records during meetings etc.
- Monitors office supplies and beverages stock levels and arranges for replenishment when necessary
- Help to create a welcoming environment for all guests
What you’ll need to succeed:
- At least 3 years as executive assistant or similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Solid skills in MS Office
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work in a fast moving and challenging environment
- Exceptional organizational, planning and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and follow-through attitude
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Knowledge of UA/RUS language will be considered as advantage
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Why choose tbi:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.