Financial Product Manager
Sofia, BulgariaProduct and Project Management
Join the best bank to work for in Bulgaria*
Who we are:
Do you want to join a well-established bank with a start-up culture? No, we’re not joking!
We, at tbi, have been one the most profitable banks for years and we are growing at a fast pace. We’re a bank with a long history of success that operates as a start-up and we’re always on the lookout for new opportunities to grow our business. How do we do that?
It's all about our people. Our team is made up of brave, passionate and caring people who don’t just want to follow the same path – we want to transform into mobile-first, state-of-the-art lifestyle ecosystem. Our colleagues love working here – 80% of them would recommend tbi as an employer to their friends and family. Our people are engaged in challenging and meaningful work, inspired to grow their potential and career, encouraged to learn and empowered to take decisions. That’s not corporate babble, it’s what our people say.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If so, we're looking for a Financial Product Manager to join our team on the journey to success!
What You’ll do:
- Utilize financial data analytics to assess product performance, customer behaviour, and trends, making recommendations for product adjustments, expansions, or modifications
- Identify and implement new pricing strategies or enhance existing ones
- Develop comprehensive business cases with reporting teams to assess the viability of new products/features, understanding potential profitability and impact
- Optimize the lending process in collaboration with Product Owners, recommending improvements to the customer journey or lending flow
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations, collaborating with legal and compliance teams
- Take ownership of loan approval documentation and collaborate with stakeholders in specific cases
- Oversee the production and delivery of lending products, identifying and resolving bottlenecks/issues for efficient operations
- Monitor KPIs to track production process efficiency and quality, collaborating with internal teams for effective product execution
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute product strategies and processes efficiently. Provide support and training to enhance communication about products for both internal and customer-facing teams.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in a similar role, preferably in a banking, fintech or insurance company
- Proven experience of working on large projects and in an agile environment
- Fluent in Bulgarian and English, both written and spoken
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion for business strategy and desire to learn and grow
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
What we offer:
- Seize the opportunity to grow your career
- Engage in exciting and meaningful work
- Get recognition for your work and attitude
- Become part of a large, friendly and supportive team
- Get additional private health insurance
- Receive special prices for multisport card and multiple retailers
- Obtain preferential prices for our banking products
- Enjoy a great location in Sofia’s city centre near NDK and South Park
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us different.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
We'd love to get back to everyone, but due to the number of applications we receive, we can only contact the shortlisted candidates.
*We are ranked the top bank and top 4 employer to work for in Bulgaria according to Kaderabotim.bg official 2023 employer rankings.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to tbi bank, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on tbi Career page.