FinTech Talent Acquisition Lead
- Are you a self-driven, passionate & result oriented professional?
- Do you love talking to people & making a difference in their professional life?
- Are you Ambitious, Inquisitive & Hungry to learn?
Become part of TBI’s unique success-story! We are looking for a
FinTech Talent Acquisition Lead to join our People Team!
Who we are:
TBI Bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Want to wear jeans and bring your pet to work? Sure! We are a dynamic challenger bank operating in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Lithuania and now Greece. The best part is that we see this as just the beginning: sky is the limit. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward to become a next-generation digital lender with a goal to be legendary! Sounds scary and exciting? Hop on board!
What You’ll do:
- Take full ownership of the end-to-end recruitment process & ensure adherence to key performance indicators
- Cooperate closely with the hiring managers to understand the role requirements and how it fits into the organisation.
- Develop & Implement Recruitment strategies to attract new talent, including identifying and engaging with passive candidates through LinkedIn and alternative channels (Social platforms, Events, referral, sourcing campaigns etc)
- Execute and support all recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure a positive candidate & internal client experience through regular contact and transparent feedback.
- Coordinate with recruitment agencies (if & when needed)
- Participate in Employer branding activities related to talent acquisition, incl. media presence, Facebook, LinkedIn, Career events etc.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- 2+ yrs of experience in agency or in-house recruitment.
- Experience in headhunting passive candidates is a must.
- University Degree in Psychology, Economics, Human Resources or other related field
- Experience in IT Recruitment will be a huge advantage
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Exceptional Time Management and Organization skills
- Fluency in Bulgarian & English (both spoken & written)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Preferential terms on our banking products
- Tie up with popular retailers to offer attractive discounts to our employees
- Employee recognition program
- Learning ground – an opportunity to work on a huge variety of roles with a multicultural team
Why choose TBI:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At TBI, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you are informed about the Privacy notice of the bank, which was brought to your attention via link, e-mail or paper copy, describing the purposes, retention periods, sources, legal grounds and your rights regarding the processing of your personal data.