Full Stack Developer
RemoteBulgaria, SofiaDigitalization and Innovations
Who we are:
tbi bank might not be the biggest on the Bulgarian market, but it has been the most profitable and effective one for years (K10, Capital), and probably the coolest one. Our fintech mindset and start-up culture set us apart from traditional bankers. Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA and it’s what drives us forward is our goal to be legendary. Аs part of our tbi family, our youngest member is tbi buy – not your traditional mobile app but a whole shopping ecosystem! It connects customers with а wide network of brands & merchants by creating loyalty through bonus points and data-driven recommendations. If you like to challenge yourself, join us in this exciting journey and become a part of the shopping revolution.
Do you thrive on creating cutting-edge features that enhance user experience? Are you eager to take your career to the next level in a dynamic fintech bank? Are you a team player who thrives on working alongside talented and skilled individuals?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! Join our team as a Full Stack Developer and be a part of our journey to greatness!
What You’ll do:
- Design and create cutting-edge features for our fintech solution
- Work with a highly skilled team of developers, QAs, and a Scrum master to build and implement new features
- Write clean, efficient, and testable code
- Maintain the integrity and organization of our existing codebase
- Develop the business logic for our solution, helping to drive our company's growth and success
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2 years of experience in developing Open Source eCommerce platforms such as OpenCart, PrestaShop, Magento, WooCommerce, WordPress websites, and other web applications
- Necessary knowledge of CMS/HTML5/CSS3, XML/JSON structure
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Critical thinking, problem-solving and time-management skills
- Interpersonal skills and self-awareness
What we offer:
- Attractive compensation package
- Collaborative and supporting work atmosphere
- Employee recognition program
- Career development opportunities within the company
- Additional health insurance
- Preferential prices for a multisport card for you and your family
- Privileged terms on our banking products
- Exclusive deals with top retailers
- Convenient office location in Lozenets, close to the metro station "European Union"
Why choose us:
- We have the boldness of a start-up and the expertise of a scale-up
- We enjoy a flexible work environment and a great work-life balance
- We are a diverse representation of 16+ nationalities
- We are a pet-friendly company, so you can bring your furry friend to work 😊
Visit our Career Page to learn more about what makes us unique.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further steps.
We're an equal opportunity employer. At tbi, everyone is welcome regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status. We are dedicated to hiring diverse talent and strive to create conditions that give an equal opportunity to everyone to flourish.
All applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.
By submitting your job application to TBI Bank EAD, you confirm that you have read the document named “Information related to personal data processing for job applicants” publicly available on TBI Career page.